

These are my good friends. Marti (on the left) is married to Brian and they have 1 son and Holly (right) is married to Michael and they have 2 beautiful daughters. Both women are very talented. Marti's hobbies are online scrap booking, doing anything outdoors and traveling and Holly's are making homemade cards, traveling and decorating. She just sent me this fabulous, new green and pink pillow for my upcoming birthday. I don't know if she realized this, but the smaller print fabric actually matches the quilt that the women in the Kaysville ward back home made for my wedding (only the fabric was pink). I love this new pillow!
3 comments:
That pillow is fabulous!
Wow! Very cute pillow! Holly, I didn't know you sewed! Hey Alicia, I've got the date of your shower off! Yeah! I can't wait to see you!
I love that When is your birthday?
Post a Comment