Jan 9, 2009

Baby Shower for Samantha


January 17th
10:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Alicia's Home
Samantha is registered at Target
She and Warren do not know the gender of their baby
Who is due February 2nd
Please RSVP by January 15th

7 comments:

kaitlyn said...

I will be there! do you need me to bring anything?

Vicky said...

I'll be there! Can't wait!

Melissa said...

i'll be there! Need any help or me to bring anything?

Lindsay said...

Yes sir ree. Count me in.

Vashti said...

Hey I just wanted to let you know I emailed you the info you were asking about. I had so much fun getting to know you today-we must to it again soon!

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

See you on then.

Ben & Carly said...

Alicia! that was my attempt to show you how excited I was to hear from you. how are you? I loved getting to look at your blog and see where you are and who you are with! congratulations on the baby and marriage...you look happy. where are you guys living? Have you been to spokane? did you like it? Ben and I are trying to decide where to live. What has been your favorite rural part of washington so far? sorry that was so many questions, it sure was good to hear from you. keep in touch!