Jan 21, 2009

Yo-Yo Ma and Itzhak Perlman Perform at Barack Obama's Inauguration Celebration

Brandon and I loved this performance. I have been a fan of both Itzhak Perlman and Yo Yo Ma since my brother Stephen introduced them to me, probably about 10 years ago. We enjoyed watching yesterday's historic events unfold and thought that President Obama's address was well-spoken and uplifting. I hope that the positive thoughts from his address about our country's future will come to fruition. Watching yesterday’s events made me thankful again to be an American.

2 comments:

jomandy said...

I enjoyed the inauguration as well. I watched it late because of the time change, but it made me feel very proud and blessed to be an American.


Your blog is so lovely. I am glad you emailed me so we can keep in touch better.

Jacquelyn Sherry said...

wow. That piece was completely mesmerizing.