
These are the beautiful flowers Brandon got me for Christmas! He did such a wonderful job of picking them out. My favorite thing in the world is to get flowers. I think some women feel that it is uncool to love getting flowers, or maybe giving flowers just isn't as common as it once was. But I love to get flowers, and I would rather spend money on flowers than new music or clothes. They are so special because they are alive and have a beautiful smell. If done right, they can really freshen and brighten up a room and also my mood. If I could, I'd like to always have a fresh bouquet in my house. I probably get that from my mom who always had fresh flowers in multiple rooms in her house. I especially like these red roses and stargazer lilies. The combination of their fragrance is so wonderful. I like to shut them up in our room when I leave our apartment so that when I come home, the room is full of their beautiful smell. Brandon got this bouquet at
A New Leaf, a lovely florist shop downtown on Cornwall Ave.
2 comments:
Love your bouquet. How nice of Brandon!
I had these flowers at my wedding...brings lots of memories...sniff.
Post a Comment