
Brandon took me to La Conner for a Sunday night drive and to window shop. We walked the beautiful street where all the shops were, drove past the community theater and literally over the river and through the woods until we had to turn around to get home again. The lights and waterfront were amazing to see. They had a beautifully lit Christmas tree in front of the dock and the boats were really neat. We saw lots of cute shops. I especially liked these French, linen tablecloths from Sempre Italiano and I saw lots of things in this store that I think my mom and Lynne would really like. I also liked this Bunnies By The Bay store, which has lots of cute clothes and toys for babies. And I thought that Chilhood Bliss seemed like a really fun place to shop for baby clothes too!

2 comments:
You guys get out quite a bit! i am super impressed. you have probably been more places around bellingham then i have in the 6 years i have lived here! :) (maybe not quite, but close)!
thanks for the christmas card... yours is on the way soon!
you live in such a picturesque place! i told you it had to be cool if you have a tj's!
Post a Comment