

I love these adorable clothes. My mom recommended some shops for me to look at online and I found these. Brandon doesn't seem too excited about the duck coat, but we live in a rainy climate and I think it's so cute! I would love to wear it myself! Children's clothes are so much fun! I love the bright colors and animal prints. I hope our baby likes animals because Brandon and I have found so many cute stuffed animals at Fairhaven Toy Garden in Bellingham, like this adorable stuffed Baby Giraffe. And these birds by Wild Republic make the appropriate call and are super soft. We spent at least a half hour in this toy store looking at all their stuffed animals, like we were the kids ourselves! I love this toy store. Plus, it is adjacent to Village Books so if you are in town make sure you visit this part of Fairhaven.

2 comments:
SO cute! I am so excited for you! (The Ducky is the cutest one by far!)
That giraffe onesy is adorable!!! I also think the duck coat is pretty cute and perfect for Seattle :)
Post a Comment