Some of the women Brandon works with recommended that I visit Grandiflora Home and Garden. This shop has a beautiful Christmas display right now. I wish that my mom and Tif could see the white Christmas tree with all the blue and pink ornaments and crystal snowflakes on it. They would love it! I bought some hot chocolate for a party that Brandon and I are hosting this Friday and some peppermint stirrers. I also bought some mistletoe! They were selling it, so I thought, "why not?" I'm having trouble figuring out how to hang it, though. If I bend it, it might break so I'm trying to figure that out. If you want to read more about Grandiflora Home and Garden, click here.

4 comments:
Looks like a fun store, and I can't wait to check it out. We are excited for your christmas party and some of that hot chocolate.
That looks like a really fun store! How fun to host a party for your new friends in Washington. I hope its a great succes!
To answer your question on my blog: No, we didn't drive to Utah for Thanksgiving. I can't stand the drive - it takes too long. You should have called me or something - you were so close. I love Chinatown, little Tokyo is great too and it is downtown also, near Chinatown.
I can't wait to go to all the fancy stores there. Thank you for the peppermint sticks and hot chocolate. That was so fun to receive. Can't wait to see you.
It will be fun to hear about your party. I hope it was splendid!
Post a Comment