This is a great CD if you just want a little break from the Christmas tunes, or if you're looking for something to get your favorite "Cure" fan. Some of their popular songs included on the album are: "Close to Me," "Just Like Heaven," and "Friday I'm in Love." My favorite song is "Cut Here." Watch the video on YouTube, or just hit play and listen (because truthfully, the video is a little boring and some people don't enjoy watching The Cure's creepy vocalist). You may have to scroll down to our play list and pause it so our Christmas music doesn't interfere. Click here for lyrics to "Cut Here."

4 comments:
I LOVE THE CURE!!!! i have a ton of their CDs... if you want some copies of what i have let me know!
They have some fantastics songs, but I am one of those who is really creeped out by their lead singer! Definately a band I enjoy listening to more than watching :)
the cure are fantastic!
Can I just say that I love the cure. I mean seriously. I'm so luckily to have the rockinest 80s sisters otherwise, being an 88er I would've totally missed out on some of the best music last century had to offer! Friday I'm in Love has always been a favorite for some inexplicable reason, but lately my Pandora U2 Station has been playing "Pictures of You" by the Cure which I really enjoy. Yeah, the vocalist is creepy, hence the old adage, "If that's The Cure, I'd sure hate to see the disease" which is always followed by the dorky laugh of fathers everywhere. Haha. Good times. Our father never said that, cuz we weren't silly enough to hang up posters of those...good lookin' chaps.
Post a Comment