Feb 12, 2009

Young America by Stanley Furniture

This is the baby crib that Brandon ordered for my birthday! I am so excited that we have a crib on the way! It seems like I spent weeks looking at every crib made in the USA and I was so exhausted from the search. I was really looking for something that had a timeless appeal to it and didn't look like every other crib. I didn't want a crib that could convert into a toddler bed. I just wanted a crib that I could use over and over and keep as a family heirloom. I told Brandon that rather than getting all the accessories for a baby nursery, I just wanted a good crib and a nice chair. And that's what we've got. I love the stain, and I can't wait to see it all put together. My favorite detail is the rails because they remind me so much of the staircase in the house that I grew up in. The crib is made by Young America by Stanley Furniture. We got a very good deal on it at Front Street Home Furnishings in Lynden. I would really recommend stopping by their store if you are interested in buying furniture because they have beautiful leather and wood furniture at very good prices.

8 comments:

Jacquelyn Sherry said...

That's a gorgeous crib!

Linsey said...

Miss Mo!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe I found you on here! Wow, it's so great to see how you're doing! Married, and having a baby soon! And in Washington! Congrats on everything!! I hope everything is going well for you, keep in touch it would be so great to hear from you!

kaitlyn said...

i love the crib! it is beautiful... it looks like you found your "perfect crib" congrats!

melissa ( : said...

I love your crib. A safe car seat and crib.. that's where we spent our money. Once the crib is all set up it makes the whole experience so much more real for some reason. So fun!

Vicky said...

That's a beautiful crib! You really don't need much more than a crib and a chair for the baby's room, so it seems like you're pretty much set!

Raquel said...

Great crib! Its beautiful and so very you.

GeNee said...

I love the crib. You are a lucky girl with a very nice husband.

Angelique said...

Adorable crib. Can you believe it's coming so fast? So exciting! I have so much to do before then it's crazy. I'm going to work on sanding our crib today so that when it get's warmer I can paint it. And sorry you didn't like that orange drink..maybe everyone telling me how terrible it was made it that much better because I expected it to be so gross. Hope you're feeling okay!