Phil says, "Six More Weeks of Winter" so one way I added a little Spring into my day is by arranging this bouquet. I got some fake flowers at Pier 1 for 1/2 off and put them in a glass vase I'd saved. They aren't nearly as cool as the real thing, but at least they add some color to my window, which otherwise looks out at a dismal, grey horizon. Thankfully, Valentine's Day is just around the corner and so maybe it will cheer us up and redeem us from the gloomy news we got this
Groundhog's Day.
5 comments:
Too bad! Well I guess we need the water so it is good that way. I cant remember the last time Phil predicted early spring.
Living in Bellingham it is always four more months of rain. Last year we did get some snow in march. The summer's here are the best 2 months ever.
Yes I'm beginning to forget what the color green looks like. ( :
We have our very own ski resort in our front yard.
beautiful boo!
Such a lovely bit of beauty in the middle of winter!
I wanted to comment back to you about the Opera. I enjoyed it so much and yes, hands down, it is one of the most entertaining Operas for the story line, the scenery and the costumes. I thought it was fabulous!
Post a Comment