

I enjoyed my birthday this week. Brandon and I ate lunch at The Old Dutch Bakery in
Lynden and we ordered this cute, heart-shaped cake that had a layer of chocolate mousse in it. It was so delicious, especially the red rose frosting on top! Later, Brandon scolded me for moving this chair into the baby nursery by myself. I had to roll it in because it was too heavy. This is a cute chair that was in my sister Jackie's room, but given to me as a hand-me-down. I love the pretty
pashmina on it that Ashley gave me and the pink and blue pillow that Tiffany gave me. The curtains behind it were sewn by my mom and are a light blue color with pink roses on them; the fabric is by Anna Griffin. For dinner, we went to On Rice. I thought it was really good and we had a great time just talking. Brandon got me a great
EMI Classics CD:
Perlman and Ma play Beethoven's Op. 56 & Op. 80. He also got me an
epilator. I have really dry skin and my sister Tiffany recommended this to me. I have wanted one for a long time and was so excited to get one. No more rashes from shaving! But the sweetest thing was the letter he wrote for my birthday. I appreciated everything that he wrote and have read it everyday since I got it. Brandon is just so sweet and thoughtful. I am so lucky.

4 comments:
Brandon is the coolest. That pashmina is perfect for that chair.
I hope you had a great birthday! (it sure sounds like you did) :)
I'm glad you were able to make it to my favorite bakery! Your birthday sounded like it was a ton of fun!!
Sorry this is late, but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday!! And that cake is so cute!
Post a Comment