This is my favorite scene because I think it is orchestrated so beautifully. I love Valentine's Day because what could be more important than aspiring to find love, or sharing and communicating your love to your special Valentine, family, and friends? I have been reminded recently that I believe in a God whose greatest quality is His love. I am humbled by His remarkable ability to make me feel loved when I am overwhelmed and feel insignificant in this big world. It is godly to love and to accept love. In this scene, Jamie really goes out on a limb for the woman he loves. To me, love is the action of going out on a limb for someone you love. They may leave you hanging, but you'll never know what love you can share unless you try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love this part too!
Post a Comment