
I cannot take my eyes off of these gorgeous roses Brandon got me for Valentine's Day. I met Brandon at Enterprise Rental Cars this morning around 10 in my
pjs to drive him back to work after he dropped off the rental, and he surprised me by asking me to swing by A New Leaf. There isn't anything better for me than to get fresh flowers. And I sat there, no-make-up and wearing frumpy,
prego-lady
pjs anticipating what they would look like. But as Brandon was walking out of the store, I couldn't even see the flowers because all I kept thinking was, "Man! My husband is gorgeous! Look at his beautiful, white smile and black hair!" I just starred in awe of how tall, dark and handsome Brandon is and didn't notice the flowers at all until he got in the car. The roses are pink because I had an all-pink-roses, bridal bouquet. I put the flowers in the same vase that my engagement bouquet came in. They look lovely and smell wonderful, too. I am so happy to be married to Brandon and would marry him every day if we could do that. We have been married for about 10 months now. I just fall deeper and deeper in love with him. I wish he knew how much I admire him. He is a really good example to me. In the past 10 months since we've been married, he has: finished his residency at the VA, obtained a license to practice in Washington, found a good job, found an apartment for us to live in, taken me to California, taken me to Utah for Christmas, signed me up for a baby prep class, and bought me a beautiful crib! All the while I have been sick and pregnant and he has had to work extra hard to help me at home. He has shown so much compassion and sensitivity to me, even when I wake him up at night. My life would be over without him. I love him and wish him a Happy Valentine's Day. Thank you for the beautiful roses.

2 comments:
Those are beautiful, and your pictures are beautiful too
I love to look at your beautiful blog, face and roses and words. It's all just very good!! Thx
Post a Comment