

The kid is now 30 weeks old. She weighs over 3 lbs. and apparently is 16 inches tall. She kicks and kicks and twists and turns. She made Brandon laugh last night with how much she was kicking around. He always says, "BOOM!" when he feels her kick his hand through my tummy. I like to hear him say that because it's cute. I made a horrible mistake this morning. I put on some perfume that I got way back in my 1st trimester and since I put it on I have been so sick. I tried to wash it back off but I am still catching whiffs of it.
Blarg. Yeah, I said it,
blarg. Means nothing; it's just the word that comes out of my mouth when I'm feeling
blargy. Brandon and I are going to try to have a good day despite my being sick. We've got a lot of errands to run and then we're going to try out a new restaurant tonight (well, new to us). Here are some pictures I took while visiting the
Lynden Pioneer Museum.

1 comment:
congrats on hitting 30 weeks! once i get to thirty i feel like i am FINALLY on the downhill stretch... almost there!
Post a Comment