Brandon and I really enjoyed this restaurant. Although pretty basic, the salads are awesome; they have piles of thinly sliced carrot, purple cabbage, parmesan cheese and mixed greens. And I especially liked the ranch with dill dressing. I had the "Sofia" pizza, which has a bed of thin crust and crushed tomato sauce, and is piled with thinly sliced purple onion, mozzarella cheese, and layer upon layer of thinly sliced Italian ham. This place would be a good restaurant to take the whole family; the atmosphere is very comfortable and relaxed and it isn't too hard to get a table.
Nov 29, 2008
La Fiamma Wood Fire Pizza
Brandon and I really enjoyed this restaurant. Although pretty basic, the salads are awesome; they have piles of thinly sliced carrot, purple cabbage, parmesan cheese and mixed greens. And I especially liked the ranch with dill dressing. I had the "Sofia" pizza, which has a bed of thin crust and crushed tomato sauce, and is piled with thinly sliced purple onion, mozzarella cheese, and layer upon layer of thinly sliced Italian ham. This place would be a good restaurant to take the whole family; the atmosphere is very comfortable and relaxed and it isn't too hard to get a table.
Posted by
Alicia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment