Here is Brandon along with some of our family hiking in Sun Valley and a picture of the view from the mountaintops. It really is a beautiful place. He liked the hiking because it was strenuous enough to get a good workout but not so strenuous to make it painful. Other activities included fishing and biking. Brandon was able to get all of his fishing equipment that he hopes to use more in Washington. We would have biked more if I hadn't been so sick with morning sickness. It is so fun in Sun Valley because we stay as a family in these beautiful condos that have trails that wrap all the way around them. The nieces and nephews have bikes and scooters and love to race and get all their energy out. We're happy to report that bowling was a safe activity this year. I also realized that I really like arcade games and I won several bouncy balls out of a really cool game that I hope to own someday. You try to get a metal ball to climb up a sloping maze but the trick is that the ball falls off the sides of the maze really easy so you have to be really quick and careful. Or, if you're like one of my nephews, you can just shake the machine really hard until it gives you a free bouncy ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Now there's a good strategy. I like bouncy balls. I think you told me about the kid that took a g'jillion (sp?...is it possible not to know how to spell a made up word?...I can spell it phonemically, but that takes too much effort on this program...) bouncy balls and dropped them into the common area of Davis high? Oh man, wouldn't that be fun off the 5th floor of the H-FAC? I'm tellin' ya, they would bounce high! But they'd probably knock down some beautiful paintings that people spent forever working on, not to mention, they'd probably manage to get me suspended, so don't you worry. I'm bouncy ball free.
Post a Comment