Mar 3, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You & Bride Wars

I really liked this book and this movie. It was brutally honest, but at the same time hilarious and entertaining. This is not a good date movie, instead take all your girl friends and leave your boyfriend or husband home. I also wouldn't take kids because of some sexual content. All-star ensemble included Drew Barrymore, Jenifer Aniston and Ben Affleck. All of them did very well and it made me laugh and cry (mostly cry because of how much I related to the film).


This is another movie I saw where I didn't think Brandon would like it so Shalise and I went. I really liked it because it reminded me of a good friend I had and some of our own ups and downs. The trailer doesn't show it well, but there are some heart-felt moments in this film and I really liked the performances of Hudson and Hathaway.

2 comments:

Vashti said...

I loved he's just not that into you too! It was so fun to go altogether, it's a "go with the girls" movie for sure :)

Holly said...

I love your reviews of things. Thanks for opening my eyes to new things, throughout my life.