Mar 3, 2009

Australia Goes On Sale Today!

This is my favorite movie and you can buy it here today! It's a shame if you haven't seen it yet. Save the money you would spend renting it to see if you would like it and just buy it for $16.99 on Amazon. It's terrible to me that this movie didn't get more positive reviews, commentary and attention. Brandon and I saw it in theaters and my family and friends who also saw it are still talking about it. It is a great movie where true heroism and character are celebrated and where evil is called out and made accountable. I absolutely loved Jackman and Kidman in this film.

5 comments:

Vashti said...

I'm glad to hear that you like it. I had written it off from the reviews alone, but reading this post makes me want to give it a second chance!

scott and tara said...

Thanks for the b-day card Alicia! You are a wonderful friend. It was so great to see you last month. Hope the end of the pregnancy goes well :)

kaitlyn said...

this looks good and i plan to watch it... i haven't been very good about catching up on movies i need to watch lately though. maybe soon?!?! i am sure i will have plenty of time when the baby comes

GeNee said...

I can't wait to show it to your Dad.

Raquel said...

I thought this was a fantastic movie. I wanted to see it, then when you recommended it, I made it a point. We rented it Tuesday and I thought it was fantastic!