
I love
this little whale tub we bought for our baby girl. I think the expression on the whale's face is hilarious and I can't wait to introduce her to this tub. I hear that most babies don't like bath time at first, so if she doesn't adapt to this tub, we'll just use it as a toy basket. My favorite feature about it is the little
goldfish, manual shower head it comes with. So cute! Click over to
Gloria's Baby Blog to see other fun things we are putting in her nursery.
5 comments:
Alicia, may I please be invited to see Gloria's blog?
Hey Beautiful! I love seeing your blog can I be invited to Glorias blog?? If not I will still read this one! Love ya tons! have a wonderful day!
That is the cutest tub I have ever seen!! Expression is priceless.
How adorable! I have never seen a tub that cute!
Love the tub!
Post a Comment