

I really like
this fun, Easter shop. Some of the things in it remind me of what I used to see in my house growing up around Easter. My mom would make all of her kids a beautiful, Easter basket filled with a cute, stuffed bunny or chick, chocolate and other Easter candy and then a panorama, sugar, Easter egg. That was always something I really looked forward to. I loved to look inside the egg. I don't remember if I ate the sugar egg or not, but judging from the amount of fillings I have, my guess is that I did. I also think these
papier mache eggs are very pretty.
4 comments:
I always received a panorama egg at Easter too. It was the best part of the basket. We learned how to make them at an Enrichment class last year. I've always wondered how I could eat those eggs, but it turns out they usually flavor the sugar a vanilla flavor so it's not just straight plain sugar. Anyway, looks like a fun shop!
I love those beautiful eggs.
I know that company. Is that a shop you went to or just on the internet?
Just on the net. I think this shop is back east someplace, not sure though.
Post a Comment