

Last week, I was getting my haircut while complaining to my stylist about my pregnancy weight and also my weight weight, which is probably the majority, if not all of my pregnancy weight. She told me that a friend of her mom's cousin Sandra knew this lady whose daughter just had a baby (you know how it is with hair stylists, no offense because seriously some of the most life-changing conversations have
occurred between me and my stylist and this one being no exception) and got her weight off by exercising with this Jillian Michael's DVD "No More Trouble Zones." Brandon and I have both tried it and it is really kicking our bottoms (I have to say "bottom" because my mom is going to read this). This DVD is fantastic at really working you out when there isn't a lot of time because it's organized into several 6-minute circuits so you can do as much or as little as you have time for. Just 1 of these circuits is enough to really work you out.
7 comments:
Okay, gotta try that one, where did you find it?
Amazon for both of them. Target has the J.M. DVDS, several of them.
I love Jillian! I'll have to try it out as I too am trying to lose the baby fat.
glad you found a video you like! keep up the good work!
very interesting book. I didn't think I would learn anything because I'm quite good at reading labels.. but I thought the pages about when to buy organic and quite a few of the other suggestions were very informative.
I was looking at some of Jillian's DVDs just yesterday on Amazon and contemplating on whether or not to buy them. I think I just may have to now cause I really need to get my bottom in gear :)
Post a Comment