

I made this bunt cake for Brandon's birthday. Happy Birthday! It is the first time I've used the bunt pan we got for our wedding just over a year ago. I studied the Betty
Crocker Cookbook and apparently, this cake was
over mixed and cooked too long. ;-( But it tasted good, anyway. Vashti tended Gloria for us (isn't Vashti fabulous, people? I mean, really!) and so we were able to get away just Brandon and I to eat lunch at Anthony's Hearthfire Grill and see "Star Trek," which as Kaitlyn pointed out, was really good and you should definitely go see it. For his birthday, I gave Brandon some maps of Washington (romantic, huh?), "Valkyrie" and "A River Runs Through It."
3 comments:
A bunt cake always reminds me of the movie My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding. Have you seen it?
Gloria is honestly the most laid back, easy going baby ever! I couldn't believe that she only barely fussed for like 30 seconds the whole time!
Wow! That is seriously the most beautiful bundt cake I have ever seen! Great job!
Post a Comment