
We went to the zoo in Langley, British Columbia and after, we drove past the
construction site of the
Vancouver British Columbia Temple. Then we went to the
Metrotown Mall in Vancouver. It
was so hot at the zoo and the animals were wishing for cooler days. I got to hold this big bird. Right before the picture I thought it was a pretty neat idea but I can tell from the picture that I wasn't as brave as I thought I'd be. In this picture I'm thinking, "Whoa, that bird has a lot of sharp things on it."
5 comments:
Those are neat pictures. You were still brave to hold the bird. It will be neat when the temple is finished. It looks like it is going to be grand.
I can't believe that you held that bird! It's humungous!!
What a fun trip. I love living so close to the border; it's like a whole different world (at least in my mind). You are braver than I am to hold that bird!
PS You look great!
brave to feed the lion through the fence too! Was that your hand?
Post a Comment