May 20, 2008

April 10th























Our wedding day was gorgeous. It was mildly chilly in the morning, but warmed up in the afternoon. We were married in Bountiful and had our wedding lunch there and our reception in Salt Lake. Brandon looked so handsome and we cannot forget how fun it was to see our family and close friends at the temple. It was a very busy day. We were so surprised at all the friends and family who came to support us. I still think my dress is one of the prettiest I've ever seen. I loved my shoes and the tiara we sewed onto the veil. I was really surprised and elated at how lovely the flowers and the cake turned out. My mom was amazing at listening to what I wanted and then turning it into so much more.














4 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

What a beautiful family and a stunning bride! You are so GORGEOUS! I'm glad you had a wonderful day! Everyone looks so happy! congrats! (Is that enough exclamation marks for ya?)

Ben & Carly said...

Alicia
I am good and it looks like you are too! I am glad you found me! Congrats on getting married, you look beautiful and HAPPY! love, carly

Raquel said...

Alicia,
It is fun that you posted so many pics of your wedding. You look beatutiful! Its fun to see your family that I have not seen for so many years.
You asked me about my summer plans: Vacation in June, friends coming to visit me in July...etc. Just a slow and easy summer. and you?

Lara said...

Those pictures are fun. Wedding photos are the greatest!